A modular training
The new "Orta" (Work World Organization) "ICT Professional Swiss Training", actively supported by Satom IT & Learning Solutions, did redefined the training curriculum that lead to the federal computing patent. The available orientations are :
- System and Network Technology (TIC)
- TIC Apllication development (Available since 2016)
Examination Admission Condition
The Swiss Federal Master, as defined by "ICT Professional Swiss Training", are available for the following conditions :
- Computing Federal Certificate and at least two years of professional experience in the System and Network Technology, or
- Other Federal Certificate, from a General School Training, or any equivalent qualifications, and at least four years of professional experience in the System and Network Technology, or
- At least six years of professional experience in the System and Network Technology
Examination - Examination 2013 Rules
The final examination is organized by "ICT Professional Swiss Training", in may, every years. It contain :
- A 3 hours writing examination on the professional field.
- A 9 hours writing examination, specific to the Swiss Federal Master (Computing Management, Application devellopement, System and Network Technology TIC).
- An 15-20 minutes oral examination.
Next Page : Courses Organization