INFORMATION : our testing center will be closed from DECEMBER 24th, 2019 to JANUARY 6th, 2020.
Satom IT & Learning Solutions runs the following ACCA examinations, online (duration : 2 hours):
ACCA Qualification AB, MA and FA
ACCA Qualification LW (ENG and GLO)
Foundations in Accountancy FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2
Foundations in Accountancy FAB, FFA, FMA
Our testing center is OPENED Monday to Friday from 9AM - 5PM.
TO REGISTER FOR AN ABOVE MENTIONED EXAM :
1. Please fill in the webform: http://www.satom.net/en/node/145
2. Pay the following fees of the exam to our bank or PayPal account:
AB, MA and FA: CHF 151 per exam
LW (ENG and GLO): CHF 171 per exam
FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2: CHF 125 per exam
FAB, FFA, FMA: CHF 151 per exam
Bank : Geneva Cantonal Bank
IBAN : CH12 0078 8000 K328 4351 1
SWIFT / BIC : BCGECHGGXXX
Clearing : 788
Account Holder: Satom IT & Learning Solutions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Satom IT & Learning Solutions charges a centre administration fee to cover ACCA exam fees, local administration, room hire, exam supervision and exam invigilation costs. Registrations will only be processed when all fees have been paid in full 3 working days before the exam day. Any incurring bank charges will be carried by the applicant.
2. An email confirmation will be sent to you, once your registration at our testing center has been processed and your payment was received.
3. For any change of date and/or exam, after confirmation being received, an additional fee of CHF 25 will be charged, per change.
4. Bring the ID card mentioned on the Webform with you, for indentification on the exam day.
5. Satom IT & Learning Solutions will make every effort to ensure that examinations are well organised and run as smoothly as possible. We will do our utmost to deal efficiently with any problems arising from circumstances beyond our control and hope to minimise any inconvenience caused for the candidates sitting examinations on our premises. Satom IT & Learning Solutions' liability is limited to a refund of the exam administration fees only or if the candidate has the opportunity to re-sit the examination at a later date. Otherwise, no refund is possible when exam is confirmed.
September 2018 / Satom IT & Learning Solutions