"Providing Value-Oriented IT Service ..." Have you ever thought about what your organization could do if all your service processes were efficiently structured and organized?
ITIL brings together all the best practices in Management of IT services, structured according to a process-oriented approach and a complete life cycle centered on the value of the service for the business.
This program is intended for anyone involved in the provision or support of IT services, whether in terms of maintenance, management or the implementation of the underlying processes.
Course Content :
- Introduction to Service Operations
- The principles of Service Operations
- Service Operation Processes
- The usual activities of Service Operations
- Implementation of Service Operations: Functions
- Technology Concerns
- Implementation of Service Operations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Quai du Seujet 10,