"A true international standard for the management of IT projects ..."
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environment) is a flexible and scalable project management method that can adapt to all types of projects (IT, organizational, change management, launching of a product or service, etc.).
PRINCE2 provides a set of integrated processes, deliverables, templates, roles, functions, and a common language for any project stakeholder.
This method is currently the most successful and widely used in the world. It thus sets itself up as a de facto standard.
This method's structure is composed of :
- General introduction to Project Management according to PRINCE2®
- Explanation of the seven components
- Introduction to the seven processus and their subprocesses
- PRINCE2® techniques' presentation
- Product management in project management
- Inputs and Outputs
- Content and objectives of product management
- Relationship between processes, products and roles
- Get to know the responsabilities and taks that are part of a PRINCE2® project conduct.
- Get to know the the needed needed information to start, guide and close a project in a controled and organised manner.
- Get to know the philisophy and terminology of PRINCE2®
- Get to know the components and processes of PRINCE2®
- Getting prepared in the best way possible for the PRINCE2® certification examination.
- Project Manager
- Everybody who works around the area of project management
Certain knowledge in project management.
Quai du Seujet 10,