This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM CÃºram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
The course explains out-of-the-box IBM CÃºram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform reference application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM CÃºram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM CÃºram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in CÃºram, as well as use the basic functionality.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM CÃºram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
- How the overarching IBM CÃºram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM CÃºram Enterprise Modules and IBM CÃºram Solutions
- IBM CÃºram business process analysis activities