A practical grasp of the IBM CÃºram ADE is essential for teams wishing to build IBM CÃºram-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the IBM CÃºram model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM CÃºram application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, learners will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using many ADE client and server features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Use features and tools in the CÃºram SPM Application Development Environment (ADE) for the following tasks:
- Modeling classes and relationships.
- Implementing server-side features.
- Creating client pages and navigation.
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the CÃºram SPM model-driven development approach and development tools.
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the CÃºram SPM product documentation.
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM CÃºram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM CÃºram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
Learners should have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications. The following courses are recommended to gain a broad functional and technical view of CÃºram SPM:
- Introduction to IBM CÃºram Social Program Management 7.X: Functional Overview (9D75G)
- IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.x Technical Overview (9D63G)
The course covers the following topics:
- Runtime and architectural review of IBM CÃºram 7.X.
- Modeling IBM CÃºram class types and relationships using Rational Software ArchitectÂ® (RSA).
- Developing web client applications using User Interface Metadata (UIM) and client navigation features.
- Implementing server features, including exception handling and validation.
- Basic troubleshooting using trace and debugging tools.