After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Use features and tools in the CÃºram SPM Application Development Environment (ADE) for the following tasks:
- Modeling classes and relationships.
- Implementing server-side features.
- Creating client pages and navigation.
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the CÃºram SPM model-driven development approach and development tools.
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the CÃºram SPM product documentation.
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM CÃºram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM CÃºram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
Learners should have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications. The following courses are recommended to gain a broad functional and technical view of CÃºram SPM:
- Introduction to IBM CÃºram Social Program Management 7.X: Functional Overview (9D75G)
- IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.X Technical Overview (9D76G)
The course covers the following topics:
- Runtime and architectural review of IBM CÃºram 7.X.
- Modeling IBM CÃºram class types and relationships using Rational Software ArchitectÂ® (RSA).
- Developing web client applications using User Interface Metadata (UIM) and client navigation features.
- Implementing server features, including exception handling and validation.
- Basic troubleshooting using trace and debugging tools.