After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the approaches for customizing CÃºram SPM artifacts.
- Perform impact analysis to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Customize out-of-the-box artifacts compliantly:
- Client artifacts.
- Non-source code server artifacts.
- Modeled application classes.
- Non-modeled application classes.
- Describe how web services and REST APIs can be used for real-time integration.
- Outline how to develop custom events, deferred processes, and batch jobs.
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM CÃºram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a technical understanding of IBM CÃºram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers and support engineers.
Before taking this course, learners must have completed the following course:
- IBM CÃºram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G).
The course covers the following topics:
- Interpreting the IBM CÃºram Enterprise Reference Model and processing class architecture.
- Impact analysis using product documentation.
- Customizing client and server artifacts compliantly.
- Integrating with external applications using REST APIs and web services.
- Implementing events, deferred processes, and batch processes.
- Gathering troubleshooting data.