In this three-day course on IBM BigFix Content Development (formerly IBM Endpoint Manager), you learn the basic Relevance constructs used to create Relevance expressions, how to manipulate various Relevance objects and properties, debugging methods, and how to create Fixlets, tasks, automatic computer groups, Retrieved Properties, and Analyses. The last day is dedicated to developing action scripts for use by Fixlets and tasks. This course is an update to the TP433 class.
- Explain the role of content in IBM Endpoint Manager
- Use the structure and syntax of Relevance language
- Describe the essential action script commands
- Create custom Fixlets and tasks to take targeted actions
- Create custom analyses to retrieve client information
This course is oriented towards IBM BigFix users and administrators who are in the role of FixletÂ® developer or advanced master operator. This course does not cover Session Relevance.
Before taking this course, make sure that you are proficient in the use of the IBM BigFix console, including taking actions, creating retrieved properties and analyses, and other general tasks or that you have taken IS720G IBM BigFix Platform Fundamentals course.
Unit 1: IBM BigFix content
Unit 2: Tools and objects
Unit 3: Basic Relevance
Unit 4: Common objects
Unit 5: Fixlets and tasks