- Explain monitoring concepts
- Describe the architecture of IBM Business Monitor
- Explain how IBM Business Monitor retrieves business data from various sources
- Generate events by using Dynamic Event Framework
- Develop the business measures mode
- Test Monitor models by using the unit test environment servers
- Configure the Action Services Manager
- Configure Business Monitor widgets in a business space
- Monitor events from various sources such as BPEL, BPMN, JMS and REST API.
This course is designed for implementation consultants, integration developers, IT specialists, project managers, technical business analysts, and support engineers.
Familiarity with WebSphere related products