- Select IBM CÃºram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Use the Dynamic Evidence Editor to define evidence types.
- Configure rule sets for the following IBM CÃºram SPM Applications:
- Triage, Screening, and Intake
- Dynamic Evidence
- Eligibility and Entitlement (Determination and Explanation)
- Other applications
- Outline the approach to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM CÃºram technical fundamentals training:
IBM CÃºram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.XÂ (9D73G), and
IBM CÃºram SPMÂ for Developers (Customization) 7.XÂ (9D74G), or
Any previous version of the IBM CÃºram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM CÃºram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
- The functions and features of IBM CÃºram Express Rules (CER).
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
- How CER rules integrate with IBM CÃºram SPM products.
- How to build dynamic products and Dynamic Evidence types.