After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Â Define the key components of IBM CÃºram SPM
- Â Outline the runtime architecture and deployment architecture
- Â Access documentation tools and information sources
- Â Describe the services for data gathering and intake
- Â Describe the services for supporting the case lifecycle
- Â Describe the underlying business and technical services
- Â Interpret the SPM data model
- Â List the features of the application development environment (ADE)
- Â Describe how organizations customize CÃºram SPM applications
- Â Explain the release, upgrade, and support processes
- Â List the features provided for analytics.
This introduction-level course is aimed at anyone who requires a technical overview of the CÃºram SPM, including developers, technical architects, project executives, database administrators, testers, system administrators (technical), and other technical personnel.
Students must have a basic understanding of n-tier application development and architectures, including object-oriented development and web development technologies. Students must have completed one of the following functional courses:
- Introduction to IBM CÃºram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview or
- Fundamentals of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
During the course, the following topics are covered:
- Â The high-level architecture of IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM)
- Â Services to support common SPM functions
- Â Business and technical services
- Â Developing solutions with CÃºram SPM.