- Describe the AAA framework within the IBM DataPower Gateway
- Explain the purpose of each step in an access control policy
- Configure a AAA action to enforce authentication and authorization policies that are in a AAA information file and in an LDAP server
- Describe the OAuth 2.0 framework
- Explain the role that a DataPower gateway performs in an OAuth 2.0 framework
- Configure the DataPower objects that are used for OAuth 2.0 interactions
- Define Social Login
- Describe how to configure Social Login in DataPower
- Configure an OIDC client
This course is designed for integration developers who configure service policies on IBM DataPower Gateways.
Before taking this course, you should successfully complete course Essentials of Service Development for IBM DataPower Gateway V7.5 (WE751G) or Essentials of Service Development for IBM DataPower Gateway V7.5 (ZE751G). You should also be familiar with AAA, OAuth 2.0, and OIDC concepts.